Humanity meets its latest threat
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is an action RPG developed by Blizzard Entertainment, released as an expansion pack for Diablo III as a PC download. This new member of the Diablo series adds new content to the main game and the new class of Crusader, raises the level cap for your characters and includes new game mechanics for improving gamers' in-game experience.
After the events of the host game, this expansion brings us the story of Malthael, the Angel of Wisdom who has turned into the Angel of Death, and has taken the Black Soulstone when Diablo was defeated. Tyrael, ambushed by Maltheal while hiding this stone, sends one of his surviving comrades to find the Nephalem, the demon-slaying human who stopped Diablo. This storyline creates new environments for Act V of the main game. You will find all the usual enemies in ghostly graveyards, the Damned City and a dangerous castle crowded by all kinds of beasts and hellish creatures.
Additionally, a new class has been added, called the Crusader. The main characteristics of this new member is his heavy armor, giant shield and heavy damage wreaked with his deathly flail weapon. Amongst his skills are spells for weakening his enemies and strengthening your friends with mightier and more defense stats.
New game mechanics
Though the additional content of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is attractive in itself; the main change is in the gameplay. Since the Auction House has been disabled, enemy rewards are adapted to your class. This way, with the Loot 2.0 system, the loot rate may be lowered, but the items the gamer receives will be usable by your character in most situations, and there's now even the possibility of obtaining rare equipment for free.
On the other hand, this expansion includes a new game mode, Adventure. In this new mode, the gamer will have access to all the waypoints available during the game. Additionally, Nephalem Rifts are accessible; a new, randomly generated area where the monsters and giant bosses gather. Bounties for hunting down different kinds of foes are available, and the rewards can exceed those found in the main PC game.
Though the additional content is attractive in itself; the main change is in the gameplay
Character customization has been broadened. This way, the former level cap is now up to level 70, but even then you can make your character grow with the modified Paragom system for mastering new abilities, which is uncapped at the moment. You can also create new clans and groups and even personalize your equipment, thus changing the aspect of your weapons and armory.
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Full Version Features
Check out the main features of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls:
- The loot system has been modified in order to concede more suitable items and equipment for the player during the adventure
- The game includes a new class, the Crusader, which has both a powerful defense and a heavy attack thanks to his available equipment
- Continue the story of the Diablo series and the defeat of Malthael, the Angel of Death, in this new Act V
- Create your own clan with your friends and other players online, and compete against other teams
- New customizable system of transmogrification, which allows you to modify the details of your weapons
- Adventure mode has been created to play in random generated dungeons, against all kinds of creatures
- Level cap is increased up to level 70 and the Paragom system has been modified to offer limitless levels
- Includes the existing patches so you won't have to download previous game fixes
If you want to check additional information about this expansion before the download, be free to check out the official webpage.
Take a look to the system spec for this PC game:
- OS: Windows XP latest Service Pack or later
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2, Intel Pentium D or better
- Video Card: ATI Radeon X1950 Pro, Nvidia GeForce 7800GT or superior
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- HDD: 25GB Free space on disk
- Diablo III previously installed